Boiler Servicing Portsmouth
The team at Heatworks are here to ensure that your boiler is operating correctly, if not we will provide a boiler repair to fix this. Learn more about our boiler servicing in Portsmouth below.
As one of the leading choices for boiler servicing in Portsmouth, Heatworks UK can service your boiler for you.
It is important to get your boiler serviced regularly so that the risk of it breaking down is reduced. Heatworks should be the first company that you call when you need your boiler serviced in Portsmouth. We have many years experience in this industry and so you can be sure that you will always receive the very best customer service. All of our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and have a great deal of knowledge about all aspects of boiler servicing, repair and installation.
Servicing Your Boiler in Portsmouth
It is recommended that your boiler is serviced on an annual basis. It is something that is very cost effective because when your boiler is working efficiently it costs less to run. If we discover any issues with your boiler then we can usually correct them there and then. When your boiler is serviced regularly you can be confident that it is working safely. You can always be sure that your central heating and hot water will be working when you need it.
Why Your Boiler Should Be Serviced Regularly?
There are a number of benefits to having a regular service carried out on your boiler. We have already touched upon the financial benefits and it is also worth noting that a regular service can extend the life of your boiler. There is also less chance that your boiler will breakdown completely if it undergoes a regular service. This means that it will always be working when you need it to. A regular boiler service can also give you peace of mind that your boiler is working safely as any potential issues will be picked up on and rectified quickly.
The benefits of having a boiler service…
At Heatworks we strongly believe that servicing your boiler can help avoid any expensive boiler breakdowns in the future. When you have your boiler regularly serviced and maintained, any potential risks or problems can be resolved, this avoids costly breakdowns. We’ve been providing our boiler servicing across Portsmouth for a number of years, so you can trust that you’re in the best hands. We’ve put together the top 5 benefits of having your boiler serviced…
- Minimise the risk of future boiler issues or a breakdown.
- Increase the systems energy efficiency.
- Extend the life of the boiler system.
- Ensuring that your boiler is running safely.
- Peace of mind that you won’t suffer from a boiler breakdown.
What Happens During A Boiler Service?
During a boiler service we will inspect the major components of your boiler to ensure that they are working correctly. This will include checking things such as making sure the emissions from the flue is safe and that there are no leaks or corrosion anywhere on the boiler. If we do spot a problem then we will inform you straightaway and tell you what course of action we recommend. We are usually able to fix the problem there and then if you wish us to proceed. We will take you through all the work that needs doing and will only start work if we have your agreement.
Whilst completing the boiler service, our team of professionals will make various checks and tests, this will ensure that the system and components are fully functioning and there’s no issues. Lots of our customers tend to ask questions regarding what happens in a boiler service, so we’ve put together some of the top areas covered…
- Corrosion checks
- Leak checks
- Control checks
- Main component checks, this will involve removing the outer casing.
- Gas pressure checks
- Flue test, this will check for unsafe emissions.
- Boiler and component cleaning where required.
Urgent boiler service
There’s never going to be a good time to be without hot water or a boiler, so when your boiler stops working, it may seem like it’s happened at the worst possible time. Don’t worry though, our team of professionals can be on hand to assist. We understand how important your boiler is and how we all rely on our boilers on a daily basis. So should a boiler breakdown occur we appreciate
Why You Should Choose Heatworks For Your Boiler Service in Portsmouth
We have an excellent reputation for boiler servicing in Portsmouth for the quality of services that we offer. Our team pride themselves on their professionalism and you can be sure that they will always treat your property with the respect that it deserves. You can book your service for a time that suits you and we will always turn up on time. We understand how important having your boiler serviced regularly is and this is why we do all we can to make it as convenient for you as possible to have it carried out.
There are numerous reasons to choose Heatworks for your boiler service, simply take a look at the main points below…
- Team of professionals – Our heating engineers are all fully qualified and strive to ensure that you receive the best boiler servicing in Portsmouth.
- Years of experience – Heatworks have a wealth of experience and have been providing top quality services across Portsmouth for a number of years.
- Reliable – The team at Heatworks can be on hand whenever you require assistance, simply contact our team today and book your boiler service at a time that suits you.
- Passionate about what we do – We understand the issues that can be caused by a broken boiler and at Heatworks we do our upmost to ensure your system is running efficiently and effectively.
- Cost effective – All of our services are priced competitively and are value for money, so waste no time and contact us today for a free quote.
Contact us to speak to our friendly staff and book in your boiler service in Portsmouth today.