Expert Heating Engineers Bournemouth
Our team of qualified heating engineers are certified to carry out a number of services across Bournemouth, including boiler installation, boiler repair and boiler services, as well as a number of maintenance services. For a FREE quote, call our team today.
Heatworks UK have a very experienced team of heating engineers in Bournemouth that are ready to serve the people of Bournemouth and surrounding areas. Services that we offer include boiler repair, boiler replacement and a boiler maintenance service. We already have an excellent reputation in Bournemouth for the quality of our work and the level of service that we offer.
Services That Our Heating Engineers Carry Out
If you are having any sort of issue with your boiler then our engineers can almost certainly help. It may have stopped working altogether or you may just have concerns that it is not working as well as it should be. Our engineers can help you with any issue that you may have with your boiler and no job is too big or too small.
Types of Boiler
There are several different types of boilers that people can have in their homes and we are experts at dealing with all of them. If you are unsure what type of boiler you have, then the descriptions below may help.
- Combi Boilers – A combi boiler will heat your hot water as well as provide central heating to your property. Water from the mains can be heated quickly and efficiently by the boiler so there is no need to have a water tank in the property.
- System Boilers – If you have a cylinder where the water is stored then it is likely that you have a system boiler. The components for heating the water are usually within the unit itself.
- Traditional Boilers – Traditional boilers are only used to heat hot water and there will be separate cylinders for water and the heating system. These are often found in older houses where the radiators would not be able to cope with the water pressure from a modern boiler.
How to Keep Your Boiler Running Efficiently
There are also some things that you can do yourself to help your boiler run more efficiently. These are not difficult tasks and we will be happy to offer any advice that you think you may need.
- Place Lagging on The Pipes – You can help prepare your boiler for the winter months by placing lagging around the pipes. You can usually buy lagging that can be slipped easily onto the pipes.
- Turn the Boiler Off in Summer – The boiler may not need to be on at all during the summer and so it can be switched off. This will help reduce the likelihood of problems occurring during the winter.
- Check the Pressure – There should be a dial on the front of the boiler where you can check the pressure and ideally this should be between 1 and 1.5 bars. If you have any concerns that the pressure in your boiler is not as high as it should be then you can contact us to come and look at it for you.
Call a Heatworks UK Heating Engineer in Bournemouth
If you are experiencing any sort of issue with your boiler then you should give us a call immediately. In most cases the sooner a problem is addressed, the easier it is to put right. When you require a heating engineer in Bournemouth, we can give you a free quote which is made without obligation so you really do not have anything to lose by getting in touch.