Expert Heating Engineers Portsmouth
Our team of qualified heating engineers are certified to carry out a number of services across Portsmouth, including boiler installation, boiler repair and boiler services, as well as a number of maintenance services. For a FREE quote, call our team today.
If you are looking for a heating engineer in Portsmouth then you may be interested to know that Heatworks UK have an experienced team of engineers in this area that are very good at what they do. We offer a number of services related to boiler maintenance including boiler repair, boiler servicing and new boiler installation. When you use our services we are sure that you will be very impressed with the high level of customer service we offer and the high quality of our work.
What Services Do Our Heating Engineers Provide?
Our Portsmouth based heating engineers can help with virtually all issues that you are having with your boiler. If you think that it is not working as well as it once did, or if has stopped working completely then give us a call. No job is too big or too small for our engineers and we will arrive at your Portsmouth as soon as possible after we have received your call.
Types of Boiler
We have come across every type of boiler in the time we have been working in this industry and have the skills and experience to deal with all of them. Some people are unsure of the type of boiler that they have in their home and if this applies to you then you may find the following information useful.
- Traditional Boilers – Older homes in Portsmouth with the original heating system are likely to have a traditional boiler with a lower pressure as this is all the radiators can deal with.
- System Boilers – All the components that are needed to heat the water are can be found within the unit of a system boiler. There will also be a cylinder where the water is stored.
- Combi Boilers – Combi boilers are the most popular type of boiler and they provide heating and hot water to your home. There is no need to have a water tank in the property because water can be heated directly from the mains.
How to Keep Your Boiler Running Efficiently
If your boiler is working efficiently then your energy bills will be lower. There are some steps that you can take yourself in order to improve the efficiency of your boiler.
- Turn the Boiler Off In Summer – If you keep your boiler turned off during the summer then you are less likely to encounter problems in the winter when the boiler is needed the most.
- Place Lagging on The Pipes – You can buy lagging from most DIY stores and it is very easy to install. This can help prevent the pipes from freezing during very cold weather.
- Keep Checking the Pressure – There should be a dial on the front of the boiler which will tell you what the pressure is. Anything between 1 and 1.5 bars is fine but you can call Heatworks in Portsmouth if you do have any concerns.
Call a Heating Engineer in Portsmouth Today
If you are worried that your boiler is not working properly then give us a call straightaway. We can usually diagnose the problem and make the repair in a single visit. We offer free quotes for work that is needed, and we are very competitively priced. Contact us today when you need a heating engineer in Portsmouth.