Expert Heating Engineers Winchester
Our team of qualified heating engineers are certified to carry out a number of services across Winchester, including boiler installation, boiler repair and boiler services, as well as a number of maintenance services. For a FREE quote, call our team today.
When you need heating engineers in Winchester, allow Heatworks UK to help you moving forward.
If you need any work carrying out on your boiler or central heating system then the engineers at Heatworks UK in Winchester have you covered. We carry out all aspects of boiler repair, installation and maintenance.
All of our engineers are Gas Safe Registered which gives you complete peace of mind that all the work we carry out will be completed safely and to the highest of standards.
Services That Our Engineers Can Offer
If you are having a problem with your boiler then we can usually investigate this and correct the issue in a single visit.
We are also very experienced in boiler installation and if you are need a new boiler in your property then we can recommend and install a boiler that will meet all of your needs.
Types of Boiler
There are several types of boiler that we come across in our daily work. We have experience with all different types of boilers so you can be sure that we have the expertise needed to deal with any type of problem. You may find the details of the different types of boiler below useful if you are not sure which boiler you have in your home.
- Traditional Boiler – These types of boilers provide heating to the property but they do not have a lot of pressure because the radiators can only cope with low pressure.
- System Boiler – A system boiler does not require a hot water tank but there will be a need for a cylinder to store the water.
- Combi Boiler – Most new homes are built with a combi boiler installed. They are used to provide both heating and hot water to a property.
Keeping Your Boiler Working Efficiently
If your boiler is always working efficiently then you will be saving money on your energy bills. There are some steps that you can take to help keep your boiler working at its best.
- Install Lagging on the Pipes – If the weather is very cold during the winter then having lagging on the pipes can stop them freezing. Lagging is cheap to buy and can be installed very easily.
- Turn the Boiler Off in the Summer – You are probably not going to use your boiler when the weather gets warmer. Turning it off can help prevent issues developing in the winter when the boiler will be used a lot more.
- Keep Checking the Pressure – The pressure can be checked by looking at the dial on the front of the boiler. If the reading is between 1 and 1.5 bars then this suggests that everything is fine but Heatworks In Winchester are always on hand to check your pressure if you want to make sure that everything is ok.
Looking for a Heating Engineer in Winchester?
Contact heating engineers in Winchester today to find out exactly what we can do for you. We offer a full range of services and so we are bound to be able to offer the service that you are looking for. We are very experienced in this industry and have all the skills and knowledge that is required to do an excellent job. Get in touch today.