Boiler smart controls are the latest and most efficient way to help cut your energy prices. Combined with a modern condensing boiler these energy efficient controls can boost your heating system’s overall performance.
Smart Control Heating in Hampshire and Dorset
What are the benefits?
The standard controls for your boiler will be fairly basic. They will allow you to programme in the time of day you want your heating to turn on and off over a 7 day period, and will heat to the temperature set on your thermostat.
If the boiler is particularly old it may not even have these basic controls. Building Regulations state that domestic heating control systems must be upgraded when installing a new boiler to include time and temperature controls.
There are a huge range of domestic heating controls available that suit all heating systems, requirements and budgets. Just how complex your heating controls are can be up to you, but the aim of the controls is to improve efficiency and to stop money being wasted on unnecessary heating usage.
What can you control with smart controls?
Depending on which smart controls you choose will depend on its features. With some you will be able to control your central heating and hot water from a smart device such as your smart phone from anywhere in the world.
Your smart controls could feature the following:
- Weather compensating controls that adjust your system to compensate for changes in the weather
- A free downloadable App that can be used to manage your heating and hot water anywhere in the world using an internet connection
- They can include a holiday mode for when you are away
- They can help you save energy and money
- They can show you where savings are being made by controlling your heating
- You can control your hot water for unexpected times you need extra hot water
- If you are heading home to a cold house you can turn your heating on so your home is warm when you arrive
- If you forget to turn the heating off you can do so through your smart device
- Some will send you reminders to turn your heating on or off depending on your location
- They can be simple to fit
There are many great reasons to get smart controls. Combined with a new efficient condensing boiler you can be well on your way to a more efficient and energy saving home.
KEEP UP WITHthe Latest news
NEED HELP?GET IN TOUCH NOW.
Heatworks’ boiler cover is available to all homes and businesses in the Hampshire and Dorset areas. We cover Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Winchester and Eastleigh. To find out whether you can get boiler cover in your area please contact us.CONTACT US